Thursday, December 25, 2008

White Christmas

Today I wish all of our family and friends a very Merry Christmas! I love the Christmas season and everything that comes with it, from the kindness people show to the music to remembering the birth of our Savior.


But one thing I don't love about this time of year is the weather. I am not a fan of snow. I know most of the country is in the same situation we are in this morning but I thought I would share the view outside of our house today. Pam braved her way out in to the snow to take some pictures.







I guess I will have to go outside and start to clear off the driveway. It is still snowing very hard but the biggest part of this storm is not suppose to hit until later this afternoon and evening. If that is the case the snow in our driveway is going to get deeper than my snow thrower is capable of digging through.


2 comments:

emmellee said...

So, did you have to shovel, Menace. If so, how is your back? Me

Amy Beagley said...

I changed your layout and added a few things! :-D