Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


Today Amy is teaching me how to create a blog. This picture, as well as the header for our blog, is from our recent trip to Hawaii featuring Pam and I and our dolphin friends. Some have tried to tell me that these dolphins are not real but I know better. We went to Hawaii in February and spent a week on Maui.
Amy was here today making me a special father's day dinner. She made a meatloaf cordon bleu that was very good. Her mom helped. Don't want to fail to give her credit! I had never had a meatloaf cordon bleu before but enjoyed it very much. Amy is a good cook!


Eric gave me a book from my favorite author, Dean Koontz. This one is entitled "Odd Hours" and is the fourth in a series of books about the character Odd Thomas. A young man who can see dead people. He can't talk to them, just see them.

Pam gave me an HD radio for "my room", the downstairs family room. Along with the radio it also plays MP3's, CD's and DVD's.Then we took some pictures of all of us, including our little dog Moby. He gives an excellent performance (yawn) in the picture with Pam and I.

Dana and Emmy (Amy's husband) had to work today so they could not be here with us.

That's it for today. Pam and I will try to update this from time to time so check back. Worse case, Amy will stop by and make me update it cause that is what she does.

Bye for now. Dennis and Pam

2 comments:

Amy Beagley said...

I am so glad that you posted Daddy! Keep it up! I Love You! Happy Father's Day!

Rachel said...

Hey Uncle Dennis! Don't ya love this blogging stuff? So now I want to get the blogs for your fam so I can keep up to date on my cousins! Mine is frlyman.blogspot.com.